- Rough drafts (checked off)
- Unit Guides
- Peer feedback
- Read Ray Bradbury’s “The Pedestrian”
- Analyze literary devices
- Receive Synthesis Activity — Instructions
- Characters were doled out indiscriminately — if you were gone, select O’Brien, Bernard, Julia, or Lenina and then answer the questions.
- Final Draft — Make sure you meet the requirements (MLA formatting and 2-3 full pages). Submit to Turnitin.com before class, and bring a hard copy with the rubric attached.
- Type answers to the four questions for the Synthesis Activity. Remember to type your answers from the perspective of your persona. This does not need to go on Turnitin.com, so please bring a hard copy.