- Socratic Seminar Entry Ticket
- Introduce Vocab List 2 (This list has been “assigned” on Vocabulary.com; I highly recommend you study by playing the challenge with these words!)
- Seminar expectations
- Socratic Seminar
- Reflection: What is something you heard someone say in the seminar that you hadn’t considered?
- NOTE: The make-up seminar is next Wednesday at 9 a.m. in my classroom. If you were absent, you can earn up to full credit by attending. If you scored below a 32/40 and not due to an incomplete entry ticket, you can earn up to a B- by attending.
- Read “The Pedestrian” twice. Read once for the plot and characters, and read once paying close attention to how Bradbury writes it (tone, diction, figurative language, imagery, etc.). You don’t have to annotate, but come to class ready to discuss much more than just the plot of this story!
- Your Literary Analysis Essay is due in two class periods. You should be in the outlining / drafting stage.