- Droid Ad Analysis
- IC / DC practice
- Discuss Droid ad
- Wall-E clip
- Discuss connections and social commentary
- Introduce Synthesis Paper (synthesis-paper-2016)
- F451 Quiz 4 (66-89)
- Discuss Faber and Denham’s Dentrifice
- Finish reading Part II (through 106)
- “Hello, I am Mildred…” monologues. Imagine Mildred lives in our society… what would she use to distract herself from reality? Write a monologue that begins with “Hello, I am Mildred” and goes on to give details of her daily activities (in OUR world; not the one from the book). Your monologue should be between 150 and 250 words.
- Source Notes due in two class periods. See the template and all synthesis related resources by clicking the Synthesis Paper tab at the top of this page.