DUE: I.3-4 Questions (to be collected with Act I Packet)
- Announcement: Here are some changes to dates due to the snow.
- Synthesis essay due Feb. 16/17
- Act I Test Feb. 14/15
- Act II Test Feb. 27/28
- Act III Test March 9/10
- Introduce Vocab List 5 (new vocabulary-packet-lists-5-8)
- We will quiz on List 5 before break.
- Grammar Quiz 5 — Subj. / Verb and Shakespeare
- Read I.v
- Annotate the I.v soliloquy together as a class (will be collected with the Act I Packet)
- A Day: Watch I.v in Rupert Goold’s version of Macbeth
- Reread I.v; answer questions.
- Question #3 requires that you have seen I.v in Rupert Goold’s version of Macbeth. This scene runs from 0:18:00-0:24:00.
- Complete the soliloquy annotation for I.v by writing your analysis of the speech in 3-4 sentences.
- Study your vocabulary words for list 5. I have created a new list on Vocabulary.com (see vocab tab at the top if you need to join our class). Also, I found and assigned lists for Acts I and II of Macbeth. Studying these would be helpful, but it’s optional.