DUE: I.v Questions (to be collected with Act I Packet)
- Vocab PPT.
- Discuss I.v questions
- Read I.vi-vii
- Work on the I.vii soliloquy annotation (backside of the I.v annotation)
- We completed the paraphrase together and got started on the analysis
- Watch I.vii on film
- Analyze the “battle” between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth
- How he do dat?
- Reread I.vii; no questions
- Finish the I.vii annotation; your Act I packet is due next class, so make sure you have completed the following (and that you bring them with you):
- I.i-ii Q’s
- I.iii-iv Q’s
- I.v Q’s
- I.v annotation
- I.vii annotion
- Your Act I Test is next class
- Be ready to analyze a passage (with your lit terms handout)
- Know the plot and characters from Act I
REMINDER: Essay due in two class periods.