- Grammar Unit 6 — Practice Test (the actual test is in two class periods)
- Read IV.iii
- Introduce Macbeth Scene Analysis Essay
- Watch two scene options for the paper:
- Bogdanov: IV.i (Witches’ brew)
- Goold: II.iii (Porter scene)
- We will continue watching more of the options next class
- Act IV Test next class
- Packet due: IV.i Questions, IV.ii Questions, and Film Analysis WS for two versions of IV.ii
- Reread IV.iii (no questions)
- For one of your rereads, I suggest watching Rupert Goold’s version of the scene (1:51:00 – 2:06:00).
- Make sure you complete your online course registration before Sunday’s deadline!!!