DUE: Brainstorm and Planning Sheet (checked off, except in 5th)
- Grammar Test
- Watch V.i on film
- Sample outline: Jenna’s Outline and Tips
- Discuss tips for outlining the paper
- Read V.ii-v
- Reread V.ii-v (especially if we didn’t make it through scene v!)
- Annotate the final soliloquy: Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
- Complete your outline for your scene analysis paper. Use this Outline Template.
- Roman Numerals are for general sections (not paragraphs). A section may contain one or more paragraph.
- Capital letters are for paragraphs
- Numbers are for details/evidence to include in that paragraph
- Make sure you answer in complete sentences the questions at the top of each section.
NOTE: The Unit Guide and your motif timed write will be Wednesday/Thursday of next week.