- Introduce Vocab List 7
- II.3-6 Quiz
- Recap chapters
- Dialogue Analysis (II.4 Dialogue Analysis)
- Annotation (II.5 – The Jackal)
- Begin Reading Ch. 7 together
- Read II.7-9 (Make sure you read Book II Chapters 7-9 and not Book III.)
- Write a paragraph analyzing Dickens’ purpose in the opening pages of Ch. 7. Your paragraph must include a topic sentence with a clear claim, quotes from the text, and to further support your ideas, at least two quotes from the Glossary / Allusions section of Discovering Dickens (for Ch. 7). Your writing analyze more than just the first two paragraphs.