DUE: Rough Draft
- Swap rough drafts with two peers. Recieve Peer Feedback Instructions
- II.16-18 Quiz
- Annotation contest:
- annotate the II.16 – Flies in the Wine Passage individually
- make contributions to the class annotation
- Mr. Level will decide which class has the strongest annotation
- Script activity — we are only just starting. We will finish next class.
- Read II.19-21
- Peer edit the two papers you received today
- Extra credit due next class
Note: New dates! The Vocab Quiz will be on Wednesday/Thursday next week, and the Final Draft of the Literary Criticism is now due on May 26 for A Day and May 30 for B Day.